CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Jaguar Advertisement (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254267)

Tom Kunich[_4_] July 18th 17 02:49 PM

Jaguar Advertisement

In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there. Sculptures of that sort are generally in the US. Does anyone know where that is?

Theodore Heise[_2_] July 18th 17 03:44 PM

Jaguar Advertisement

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 06:49:47 -0700 (PDT),
Tom Kunich wrote:
In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a
mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there.
Sculptures of that sort are generally in the US. Does anyone
know where that is?

I skip the ads, so no idea.

--
Ted Heise Bloomington, IN, USA

Tom Kunich[_4_] July 18th 17 04:44 PM

Jaguar Advertisement

Tom Kunich wrote:
In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a
mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there.
Sculptures of that sort are generally in the US. Does anyone
know where that is?

I skip the ads, so no idea.

--
Ted Heise Bloomington, IN, USA

Well, normally so do I but my wife is nagging me.

HankB July 20th 17 03:20 PM

Jaguar Advertisement

A little googling: http://www.archdaily.com/243603/the-...oll-architects

Tom Kunich[_4_] July 20th 17 06:01 PM

Jaguar Advertisement

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 7:20:04 AM UTC-7, HankB wrote:
On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 8:49:49 AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there. Sculptures of that sort are generally in the US. Does anyone know where that is?

A little googling: http://www.archdaily.com/243603/the-...oll-architects

I googled for two days and found nothing. I did find out where to find the actual David sculpture.

Thanks for the help.

HankB July 20th 17 06:49 PM

Jaguar Advertisement

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 12:01:55 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:

I googled for two days and found nothing. I did find out where to find the actual David sculpture.

Thanks for the help.

I captured the image and did an image search. That led me to a Reddit post that provided the link.

Some google searches involve a bit of luck.