CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Of mice and Men (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254335)

Davey Crockett[_13_] July 29th 17 04:45 PM

Of mice and Men

Inveterate Liar

Here goes another one

It wouldn't upset Davey if a few Musselmen should pay her a visit and
make sure _she_ gets Culturally Enritched by half a dozen of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/signature/slackware.jpg

Tom Kunich[_4_] July 29th 17 08:27 PM

Of mice and Men

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 8:45:51 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Inveterate Liar

Here goes another one

It wouldn't upset Davey if a few Musselmen should pay her a visit and
make sure _she_ gets Culturally Enritched by half a dozen of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/signature/slackware.jpg

To my way of thinking I would like to know exactly at what time it became MY responsibility to pay for "refugees" housing and healthcare and dietary restriction because of their religious beliefs? At what time did it become my responsibility to pay for ANYONE else? Spending my life making certain I could maintain my own needs isn't enough for liberals? I'm supposed to pay for them as well?