CycleBanter.com

-   -   How dumb am I? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=53161)

Andy P September 18th 03 07:02 PM

How dumb am I?

Some enterprising person pinched the back wheel off my bike yesterday so I
had to walk to work today. Seeing as I'm so used to using the shared use
cyclepath/footpath with my bike I found myself on autopilot walking on the
cyclist side a couple of times. It wasn't until the third time of
inadvertant straying that I noticed I also had my right trouserleg tucked
into my sock.

Ian September 18th 03 07:02 PM

How dumb am I?

Andy P must be edykated coz e writed:

Some enterprising person pinched the back wheel off my bike yesterday so I
had to walk to work today. Seeing as I'm so used to using the shared use
cyclepath/footpath with my bike I found myself on autopilot walking on the
cyclist side a couple of times. It wasn't until the third time of
inadvertant straying that I noticed I also had my right trouserleg tucked
into my sock.

Are you a freemason?

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Andy P September 18th 03 08:37 PM

How dumb am I?

"Ian" wrote

Are you a freemason?

Ah, couldn't possibly comment I'm afraid.