CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   An easy way to carry your bike, a 6-pack, and groceries around (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=85837)

Phil, Squid-in-Training March 28th 05 05:55 AM

An easy way to carry your bike, a 6-pack, and groceries around

http://images.ibsys.com/2004/1020/3835398.jpg

i.e., you have 2 hands free.

Credit: my roommate

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Slack March 28th 05 06:37 AM

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

http://images.ibsys.com/2004/1020/3835398.jpg

i.e., you have 2 hands free.

Credit: my roommate

If the freak can do it with a DH bike, then I'll be impressed.
--
Slack

G.T. March 28th 05 06:36 PM

That's f'd up.

Shawn March 28th 05 06:47 PM

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
http://images.ibsys.com/2004/1020/3835398.jpg

i.e., you have 2 hands free.

Credit: my roommate

LOL As G.T. says, that is f'd up!

Shawn

S o r n i March 28th 05 06:49 PM

G.T. wrote:
That's f'd up.

Your new quoting style?

:-P

G.T. March 28th 05 10:10 PM

S o r n i wrote:
G.T. wrote:
That's f'd up.

Your new quoting style?

:-P

That better? Still trying to figure out this Google Groups thingie.

Greg

S o r n i March 28th 05 11:54 PM

G.T. wrote:
S o r n i wrote:
G.T. wrote:

That's f'd up.

Your new quoting style?

:-P

That better? Still trying to figure out this Google Groups thingie.

Much, and I know what you mean. (I joined just as a backup due to server
issues lately, but don't care for the interface at all.)

San Juan sometime soon?

BS (no, I really mean it!)

G.T. March 29th 05 02:37 AM

S o r n i wrote:
G.T. wrote:
S o r n i wrote:
G.T. wrote:

That's f'd up.

Your new quoting style?

:-P

That better? Still trying to figure out this Google Groups

thingie.

Much, and I know what you mean. (I joined just as a backup due to

server
issues lately, but don't care for the interface at all.)

San Juan sometime soon?

BS (no, I really mean it!)

I want to do something good the weekend of 4/9. I was thinking about
Palm Springs Pt 2 but would be interested in just about anything.

Later,
GT