CycleBanter.com

-   -   Pedersen bicycles, for connoisseurs of our heritage (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=259678)

Andre Jute[_2_] June 25th 20 11:22 AM

Pedersen bicycles, for connoisseurs of our heritage

History of the Pedersen bicycle:
http://dursley-pedersen.net

An American site:
http://pedersenbicycles.com

The most modern and, it must be said, most competent reincarnation of the Pedersen:
https://www.pedersen-velo.de
https://www.pedersen-velo.de/produkte/pedersen-fahrrad/

Declaration of interest: I have a different sort of bike, a Utopia Kranich, which is a recreation of the Locomotief Cossframe Deluxe from 1936, from the makers of the modern Pedersen, which is now a division of Utopia-velo. I just returned from a ride on it. They make a very good bike indeed. More about my particular bike, which is not a Pedersen but clearly related, on this page:
http://coolmainpress.com/BICYCLING.html

More mixed images of Pedersens:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pedersen+b...ages&ia=images

Videos of Pedersens out and about: