CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: Giordana Cold, Cold weather tights, Size 3 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=118522)

[email protected] December 12th 05 06:33 PM

FS: Giordana Cold, Cold weather tights, Size 3

FOR SALE
Giordana Cold, Cold weather tights
Size: 3 (medium)
Style: Bibs
Material: We called it "thermax" when it was new
price: $45, including shipping

These are heavy duty winter tights. The material is black and smooth
on the outside and it's laminated to some heavy, stretchy material that
should trap heat on the inside. eight-panel construction, foot
stirrups (because the material isn't as stretchy as shorts), a zipper
at the bottom of the bib to make getting on and off easier.

I've used these on occasion for a long time. With the exception of a
little stitching unraveling on one of the stirrups, the shorts are in
very good condition.

contact mugwumpatpanixdotcom for more info