CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Thanks to Camelbak and the Leaking Bladder Thread (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3374)

BB July 11th 03 05:27 PM

Thanks to Camelbak and the Leaking Bladder Thread

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:57:30 +0800, bloocow wrote:
Quite some time ago, I read a thread here about someone who had a Camelbak
reservoir that leaked and I think Jon (Bond) told him the res could be
replaced without cost by Camelbak.

Yep. Got mine replaced in May. They said allow 8 weeks for delivery, which
meant I was going to be without 'bak for a couple months, but it really
only took a week or so.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

Penny S. July 11th 03 05:33 PM

Thanks to Camelbak and the Leaking Bladder Thread

BB scribbled :
On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:57:30 +0800, bloocow wrote:
Quite some time ago, I read a thread here about someone who had a
Camelbak reservoir that leaked and I think Jon (Bond) told him the
res could be replaced without cost by Camelbak.

Yep. Got mine replaced in May. They said allow 8 weeks for delivery,
which meant I was going to be without 'bak for a couple months, but
it really only took a week or so.

Blaine! You are back, does this mean you will show up in ID after all?

penny