CycleBanter.com

-   -   a nice day out (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=118529)

audrey December 12th 05 06:27 PM

a nice day out

It was a nice day yesterday, and I didn't have a ride planned. Saw on
the house noticeboard (aka the fridge) a flyer for a bicycle treasure
hunt, so hitched up the trailer bike and dragged 6 yr old away from
his toy ferry boat. There was just us and half a dozen Critical
Massers. Had a good time riding round Manchester to count blue bins
in All Saints Park, list the sculptures outside the Science Museum,
and such like. Ended up back at The Basement an hour or so later to
claim our vegan chocolate treasure. Some might say we were last, but
I prefer to think we won the Parent and Child Event. And it was a fun
way to spent a Sunday afternoon.

Brian G December 12th 05 08:34 PM

a nice day out

audrey wrote:
Ended up back at The Basement an hour or so later to
claim our vegan chocolate treasure. Some might say we were last, but
I prefer to think we won the Parent and Child Event.

He he, of course you did. I never came last; quite often everyone else
went too fast ;-)
--
Brian G