CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ! Gonna be married soon ! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3652)

Shaun Rimmer July 31st 03 11:25 AM

! Gonna be married soon !

Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am. Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you know
who you are, bless y'all!

Clyde_in_TN July 31st 03 12:57 PM

! Gonna be married soon !

my condolences.

Josh July 31st 03 01:54 PM

! Gonna be married soon !

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.

Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One note of
advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come off the pill
because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!! It's a trick!

Josh
Now we're expecting and I'll never get my Heckler. Anyone wanna buy a
convertible?

Penny S. July 31st 03 03:20 PM

! Gonna be married soon !

Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day. Next time use a condom or get a vasectromy and quit your bitchin.

penny

Jason July 31st 03 03:27 PM

! Gonna be married soon !

"Penny S." wrote in message
Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day.

I would like THAT very MUCH HAH!

Actually... to Shaun, congrats brah...

Lemme know if it stings, I am getting married next April and am pretty
excited so far. But I tell ya I already feel it in the wallet.

Peter July 31st 03 03:34 PM

! Gonna be married soon !

"Penny S." wrote in message
Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day. Next time use a condom or get a vasectromy and quit your

bitchin.

penny

And to show you're a real man, ride home from the clinic after the
vasectomy!! ;-)

Ouch!

Peter.

Penny S. July 31st 03 03:42 PM

! Gonna be married soon !

Shaun Rimmer scribbled :
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know who you are, bless y'all!

Best Wishes for a wonderful future, Shaun. Marriage can be a wonderful
thing. We are working on 24 years and somedays I am more in love than I was
in the beginning.
Penny

SDC July 31st 03 03:44 PM

! Gonna be married soon !

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.

Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful...my best friend's wife came back pregnant with twins from their
honeymoon....

Hriv July 31st 03 03:48 PM

! Gonna be married soon !

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.

Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you know
who you are, bless y'all!

Congratulations!
Take a last look, cause you're not going to see this anymo

( o )( o )
\ /
/ (|) \
\ | /

Penny S. July 31st 03 03:51 PM

! Gonna be married soon !

Hriv scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know who you are, bless y'all!

Congratulations!
Take a last look, cause you're not going to see this anymo

I feel sorry for you guys that think your sex life ends with marriage.....

\ /
/ (|) \
\ | /