CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alexi Grewal Interview (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=221679)

Mr. Slate[_2_] October 14th 10 06:18 AM

Alexi Grewal Interview

Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...catname=Latest

Mr. Slate[_2_] October 14th 10 06:41 AM

Alexi Grewal Interview

Mr. Slate wrote:
Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...catname=Latest

Interesting story, I didn't know anything about his life off the bike.

Barry Taylor October 14th 10 11:56 AM

Alexi Grewal Interview

"Mr. Slate" wrote in message
Mr. Slate wrote:
Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...catname=Latest

Interesting story, I didn't know anything about his life off the bike.

Thanks for posting that - much more interesting than all the ****e about
who's taking/pumping/transfusing whatever ...

bjt - down under

(psst! have you lot up there ever considered how hard it is to pedal while
upside down - with or without clip ons ? )

Fred Lee October 14th 10 03:36 PM

Alexi Grewal Interview

On Oct 14, 6:56*am, "Barry Taylor" wrote:
"Mr. Slate" wrote in message

... Mr. Slate wrote:
Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...tus=True&catna...

Interesting story, I didn't know anything about his life off the bike.

Thanks for posting that - much more interesting than all the ****e about
who's taking/pumping/transfusing whatever ...

bjt - down under

(psst! have you lot up there ever considered how hard it is to pedal while
upside down - with or without clip ons ? )

I have considered how hard it is to pedal while upside down. I
performed my consideration with clip ons. I'd guess that I'd come to
the same conclusion even if I weren't using clip ons, though.

Mr. Slate[_2_] October 14th 10 05:33 PM

Alexi Grewal Interview

Barry Taylor wrote:
"Mr. Slate" wrote in message
Mr. Slate wrote:
Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...catname=Latest

Interesting story, I didn't know anything about his life off the
bike.

Thanks for posting that - much more interesting than all the ****e
about who's taking/pumping/transfusing whatever ...

bjt - down under

(psst! have you lot up there ever considered how hard it is to pedal
while upside down - with or without clip ons ? )

Yeah, and try it uphill as well!

I think I still got old videos laying around with Alexi throwing water
bottles at the cameraman. In the same video I think is a worst offender
Michal Zanoli, who used to get off his bike and smack the cameraman in the
face a few times, ouch! I was talking to a friend who shared the olympic
training facilities with him, and they said he used to lock himself away for
hours playing his violin.