CycleBanter.com

-   -   Ed Dolan & Mike Vandeman (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=174699)

[email protected] December 4th 07 08:11 AM

Ed Dolan & Mike Vandeman

I guess there are new suckers every day. I thought these two names
were and obvious flag to skip over an entire thread if not just one
posting under these names. They have been this way for years now.
Threads with these authors have had less content than the jb (whiskey)
ones although they are as insulting.

Just allow them to throw insults back and forth undisturbed.

Jobst Brandt

datakoll December 4th 07 02:19 PM

Ed Dolan & Mike Vandeman

yeah, stay around long enough then poeple will read your stuff.

Werehatrack December 4th 07 07:10 PM

Ed Dolan & Mike Vandeman

On 04 Dec 2007 07:11:05 GMT, may have
said:

I guess there are new suckers every day. I thought these two names
were and obvious flag to skip over an entire thread if not just one
posting under these names. They have been this way for years now.
Threads with these authors have had less content than the jb (whiskey)
ones although they are as insulting.

Just allow them to throw insults back and forth undisturbed.

Hear, hear! Or, perhaps more appropriately, ignore, ignore!

Chalo December 4th 07 07:22 PM

Ed Dolan & Mike Vandeman

Jobst Brandt wrote:

I guess there are new suckers every day. I thought these two names
were and obvious flag to skip over an entire thread if not just one
posting under these names. They have been this way for years now.
Threads with these authors have had less content than the jb (whiskey)
ones although they are as insulting.

Just allow them to throw insults back and forth undisturbed.

Somehow, you suckered me into reading your posting even with a title
like that.

I had to wonder whether there was something wrong with me when ED
started publicly agreeing with me the other day. It was like getting
accolades from one of the old hecklers on the Muppet Show.

Chalo

Tom Sherman[_2_] December 5th 07 04:14 AM

Ed Dolan & Mike Vandeman

aka Jobst Brandt wrote:
I guess there are new suckers every day. I thought these two names
were and obvious flag to skip over an entire thread if not just one
posting under these names. They have been this way for years now.
Threads with these authors have had less content than the jb (whiskey)
ones although they are as insulting.

Just allow them to throw insults back and forth undisturbed.

butbutbut, I feel sorry for Mr. Ed the Grate.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter