CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dining protocol (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=163898)

Donald Munro June 21st 07 09:10 AM

Dining protocol

According to cn:
Alejandro Valverde "took the same stuff that they gave me," said his
former Kelme teammate Jesus Manzano. He gave a concrete example in an
interview with the German magazine Stern, saying "I remember an evening
after one of the Vuelta stages in 2002. Valverde came to dinner with a
testosterone plaster on. After an hour he ripped it off, otherwise he
would have been tested positive."

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

RicodJour June 21st 07 02:14 PM

Dining protocol

On Jun 21, 4:10 am, Donald Munro wrote:
According to cn:
Alejandro Valverde "took the same stuff that they gave me," said his
former Kelme teammate Jesus Manzano. He gave a concrete example in an
interview with the German magazine Stern, saying "I remember an evening
after one of the Vuelta stages in 2002. Valverde came to dinner with a
testosterone plaster on. After an hour he ripped it off, otherwise he
would have been tested positive."

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

Which is why I avoid nudist camps.

Kyle Legate June 21st 07 07:28 PM

Dining protocol

Donald Munro wrote:

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

Where do you put your testosterone plaster?

[email protected] June 21st 07 07:55 PM

Dining protocol

On Jun 21, 4:10 am, Donald Munro wrote:
According to cn:
Alejandro Valverde "took the same stuff that they gave me," said his
former Kelme teammate Jesus Manzano. He gave a concrete example in an
interview with the German magazine Stern, saying "I remember an evening
after one of the Vuelta stages in 2002. Valverde came to dinner with a
testosterone plaster on. After an hour he ripped it off, otherwise he
would have been tested positive."

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

you should see how i take my coffee.

Bill C June 21st 07 11:18 PM

Dining protocol

On Jun 21, 5:45 pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:55 pm, "
wrote:

On Jun 21, 4:10 am, Donald Munro wrote:

According to cn:
Alejandro Valverde "took the same stuff that they gave me," said his
former Kelme teammate Jesus Manzano. He gave a concrete example in an
interview with the German magazine Stern, saying "I remember an evening
after one of the Vuelta stages in 2002. Valverde came to dinner with a
testosterone plaster on. After an hour he ripped it off, otherwise he
would have been tested positive."

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

you should see how i take my coffee.

Rim shot, maestro!

Sure that's not "Rim Job"?
Bill C

RicodJour June 21st 07 11:36 PM

Dining protocol

On Jun 21, 6:18 pm, Bill C wrote:
On Jun 21, 5:45 pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:55 pm, "
On Jun 21, 4:10 am, Donald Munro wrote:

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

you should see how i take my coffee.

Rim shot, maestro!

Sure that's not "Rim Job"?

Quite. Those little espresso cups are one shot deals.