CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MUST BE GOING RIGHT TO HELL! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=87343)

[email protected] April 17th 05 03:12 PM

MUST BE GOING RIGHT TO HELL!

Chain started locking and yesterday I heard a big "klunk" when I peeled
out in a gravel patch. Yup; whole things going to Hell in a handbasket.

HHS April 18th 05 01:01 AM

Perhaps you should pay particular attention to DougC's threads on THE
GREATEST NEWS EVER!

Your tricycle can be saved. Anoint it with the apostle Phil's tenacious oil
before it's too late.

HHS

oups.com...

[email protected] April 18th 05 02:53 AM

GEE! You mean I don't have to roll it on a red velvet overstuffed
pillow, get down on my knees; and wave palm fronds while singing
"Sympathy To The Devil"?

WOW! I AM TRULY SAVED!! ;-)

April 18th 05 04:16 AM

wrote in news:1113789180.110033.223730
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

GEE! You mean I don't have to roll it on a red velvet overstuffed
pillow, get down on my knees; and wave palm fronds while singing
"Sympathy To The Devil"?

WOW! I AM TRULY SAVED!! ;-)

No, you still have to do the "Sympathy For The Devil" thing, just so we can
watch VGB

Chas