CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Poor Rasmussen (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=113327)

TimC July 23rd 05 03:30 PM

Poor Rasmussen

He's hurting. :(

--
TimC
I don't want Perl to be beautiful -- I want you to write
beautiful programs in Perl. --Larry Wall

Zoom July 23rd 05 03:40 PM

Poor Rasmussen

TimC wrote:
He's hurting. :(

I flinched when he hit the deck.
Ouch!

GPLama July 23rd 05 03:51 PM

Poor Rasmussen

"TimC" wrote in message ...
He's hurting. :(

wtf is going on with him now... poor dude!

BR tomorrow TimC?

cheers,
GPL

GPLama July 23rd 05 03:56 PM

Poor Rasmussen

AND again....

GPLama July 23rd 05 04:04 PM

Poor Rasmussen

Who felt sick watching him superman off the road?

Carn Rasser...

GPL

endroll July 23rd 05 04:31 PM

Poor Rasmussen

4 bike changes...ouch

but if SBS changes to the cricket one more time I am going to throw m
tv out the window....on second thought, I'd miss the fina
stage...:eek

--
endroll

dave July 23rd 05 04:42 PM

Poor Rasmussen

endroll wrote:
4 bike changes...ouch!

but if SBS changes to the cricket one more time I am going to throw my
tv out the window....on second thought, I'd miss the final
stage...:eek:

Well its all over. THe podium is going to be what I said a week ago..
hell even got the order right. But poor Rasmussen indeed.

aeek July 23rd 05 05:02 PM

Poor Rasmussen

endroll Wrote:
4 bike changes...ouch!

but if SBS changes to the cricket one more time I am going to throw m
tv out the window....on second thought, I'd miss the fina
stage...:eek:

Be fair, Fri/Sat has only been the fall-of-wicket. Thurs wa
unacceptable, an hour of unadvertised cricket

--
aeek

TimC July 23rd 05 05:22 PM

Poor Rasmussen

On 2005-07-23, GPLama (aka Bruce)
"TimC" wrote in message ...
He's hurting. :(

wtf is going on with him now... poor dude!

Anyone any idea what was wrong with his 4 bikes? Apart from that
silly disc rear wheel?

BR tomorrow TimC?

It's 2:00 now, and this will be the second time I will only get 4
hours sleep (damn TdF). Combine that with the cold I was fighting
today while I was up in Mt Donna Buang, and I think I'll have to say
"not for me" (I set the bike up and everything, but I just can't do it
now) :(

Hey Tam! QLD is cold is it?

http://pizza.homelinux.org:81/~tconn...ng/thumb1.html

Snow!

--
TimC
If you ever fear that machines will surpass humans in intelligence,

Euan July 24th 05 02:00 AM

Poor Rasmussen

"aeek" == aeek writes:

aeek endroll Wrote:
4 bike changes...ouch!

but if SBS changes to the cricket one more time I am going to
throw my tv out the window....on second thought, I'd miss the
final stage...:eek:

aeek Be fair, Fri/Sat has only been the fall-of-wicket. Thurs was
aeek unacceptable, an hour of unadvertised cricket.

Agreed, I think they've got the balance right. I was a bit peeved when
they cut to the cricket just as Lance was reaching a time check though.
Missed the commentators waxing lyrical about him pulling ahead etc.
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\,