CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: DUOMATIC 2 Speed Coaster Brake Hub (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=120743)

Peter Schwar January 6th 06 02:07 AM

FS: DUOMATIC 2 Speed Coaster Brake Hub

Feeling nostalgic? Want to cheat with your single speed? I have a Sachs
Duomatic 2 speed coaster brake hub for sale, very good condition, smooth, as
quiet as it should be, shifts fine, clean, and with 28 spoke holes. Asking
$55 plus shipping. Pics available. -Peter

frankidoo December 3rd 09 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Schwar (Post 1008651)
Feeling nostalgic? Want to cheat with your single speed? I have a Sachs
Duomatic 2 speed coaster brake hub for sale, very good condition, smooth, as
quiet as it should be, shifts fine, clean, and with 28 spoke holes. Asking
$55 plus shipping. Pics available. -Peter

So, for Montreal, Canada, how much will it cost to me for shipping & handling?
Thanks.
Francis

frankidoo December 3rd 09 03:12 PM

Please could you write to me at this e-mail adress :
Thanks.
Frank.