CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Changing seasons (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=260688)

Joy Beeson October 25th 20 04:16 AM

Changing seasons

Yesterday I remembered where I put my yellow gloves last spring.

Last Saturday, I had to wear white gloves from my walking coat.

As I was paying for my onions today, the vendor said that this was his
last Saturday. So I went back and bought a pound of turnips.

Next Saturday will be the last day for everybody. Today the crowd at
the other market was so thin that I could get close enough to see that
one of the vendors had jalapen~os, but the guys in the booth weren't
masked, and I think that these are the guys who displayed meat in the
hot sun last summer, so I passed.

After Halloween, what do I do for exercise on Saturday mornings? I
don't think that climbing courthouse steps is exciting enough to get
me out of bed and on the road.

I have until December to darn my alpaca tights.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net