CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Why is Tom Sherman such a graceless, sleazy liar? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=229294)

Andre Jute[_2_] July 13th 11 12:51 PM

Why is Tom Sherman such a graceless, sleazy liar?

Vandeman: I don't have a probation officer.

Sherman: Lying about not having a probation officer,

Vandeman: Tell me who my "probation officer" is, smart ass.

Sherman: [Dead silence]

Vandeman: Cat got your tongue suddenly, Tommy Sherman? Can't answer my
question? Can't prove you aren't a FAKE?

Sherman: Having given Mikey V. enough rope to hang himself, I see no
need to pile on further.

***

This is an admission that you lied, Tom Sherman.

It is also your statement that you, Tom Sherman, don't intend to
apologize for your sleazy lie.

You're a liar, Tom Sherman.

You have no grace, Tom Sherman. You're scum.

Andre Jute
Keen observer of the human race