CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   cycling.tv is teh suck (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=202417)

bar April 24th 09 06:33 PM

cycling.tv is teh suck

when will they get their **** together? or when will some competitor
eat their lunch? i confess i hate cycling.tv (the web site designed
by monkeys, their love of all things microsoft, and the buggy service
[not the commentators]) with a passion rivaled only by my hatred for
helmet zealots ...

Bret April 24th 09 06:41 PM

cycling.tv is teh suck

On Apr 24, 11:33*am, bar wrote:
when will they get their **** together? or when will some competitor
eat their lunch? *i confess i hate cycling.tv (the web site designed
by monkeys, their love of all things microsoft, and the buggy service
[not the commentators]) with a passion rivaled only by my hatred for
helmet zealots ...

Agreed. I really liked Brian Smith's commentary but I had to give up
on cycling.tv because the site was too buggy.

Bret

bar April 24th 09 06:50 PM

cycling.tv is teh suck

On Apr 24, 1:41*pm, Bret wrote:
On Apr 24, 11:33*am, bar wrote:

when will they get their **** together? or when will some competitor
eat their lunch? *i confess i hate cycling.tv (the web site designed
by monkeys, their love of all things microsoft, and the buggy service
[not the commentators]) with a passion rivaled only by my hatred for
helmet zealots ...

Agreed. I really liked Brian Smith's commentary but I had to give up
on cycling.tv because the site was too buggy.

Bret

yes, i dumped them today (even though i'd dearly love to be able to
watch the Giro).

i really wish velonews or eurosport or cyclingnews or SOMEONE would
step in and do this the right way. i mean, look at how seamless and
yummy MLBtv is ... it's cross-platform, quick, and just damn works
(they get $15 a month from me).

it's so frustrating. where's the competition?!?

Donald Munro[_3_] April 24th 09 07:09 PM

cycling.tv is teh suck

bar wrote:
yes, i dumped them today (even though i'd dearly love to be able to watch
the Giro).

RAI normally have a streaming feed for the giro.

dave a April 25th 09 12:22 AM

cycling.tv is teh suck

Bret wrote:
On Apr 24, 11:33 am, bar wrote:
when will they get their **** together? or when will some competitor
eat their lunch? i confess i hate cycling.tv (the web site designed
by monkeys, their love of all things microsoft, and the buggy service
[not the commentators]) with a passion rivaled only by my hatred for
helmet zealots ...

Agreed. I really liked Brian Smith's commentary but I had to give up
on cycling.tv because the site was too buggy.

Bret

I dumped them a year ago and tried to get off their spam list, no way.
Despite trying several different ways to get them to cease and desist, I
still get spam emails from them.

- dave a