CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Mt. Ventoux in mid-September: How cold near top? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=67485)

BikeAdman August 24th 04 07:47 AM

Mt. Ventoux in mid-September: How cold near top?

Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.

Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
mid-September.

I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my e-address.

Thank you.

Richard

Greg Shannan August 24th 04 07:31 PM

"BikeAdman" wrote in message
Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.

Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
mid-September.

I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my

e-address.

Thank you.

Richard

Richard:

We were there in mid-September two years ago, and it was pretty warm.

.... Greg Shannan