CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alright you bastards - make fun of my girlfriend will you ? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=222837)

Anton Berlin November 14th 10 03:59 PM

Alright you bastards - make fun of my girlfriend will you ?

I've had her on an aggressive cycling program and she's lost a lot of
weight.

No more fat jokes from now on. OK ?

http://i52.tinypic.com/t97igo.jpg

Fred Fredburger[_11_] November 14th 10 05:20 PM

Anton Berlin wrote:
I've had her on an aggressive cycling program and she's lost a lot of
weight.

No more fat jokes from now on. OK ?

http://i52.tinypic.com/t97igo.jpg

Quit posting pictures of Mrs. Fredburger!!! BTW, where'd you get that?
Can I have a copy?

Beloved Fred No. 1 November 14th 10 07:26 PM

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Quit posting pictures of Mrs. Fredburger!!! BTW, where'd you get that?
Can I have a copy?

You mean I'm not the only person on rbr stocking Mrs Fredburger ?

Fred Fredburger[_13_] November 14th 10 08:16 PM

On 11/14/2010 11:26 AM, Beloved Fred No. 1 wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
Quit posting pictures of Mrs. Fredburger!!! BTW, where'd you get that?
Can I have a copy?

You mean I'm not the only person on rbr stocking Mrs Fredburger ?

I wish you guys would LEAVE MY MOM A LOAN!!!

Michael Press November 15th 10 01:36 AM

Alright you bastards - make fun of my girlfriend will you ?

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

I've had her on an aggressive cycling program and she's lost a lot of
weight.

No more fat jokes from now on. OK ?

http://i52.tinypic.com/t97igo.jpg

I would not put money on "she".

--
Michael Press

Anton Berlin November 15th 10 04:39 AM

Alright you bastards - make fun of my girlfriend will you ?

I would not put money on "she".
Michael Press

Dumbass - money won't cover that face -

I use a ****ing pillowcase.

DirtRoadie November 15th 10 05:14 AM

On Nov 14, 9:39*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
I would not put money on "she".
Michael Press

Dumbass - money won't cover that face -

I use a ****ing pillowcase.

I assume "****ing pillowcase" is a term of art?
DR

Anton Berlin November 15th 10 01:14 PM

On Nov 14, 11:14*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Nov 14, 9:39*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

I would not put money on "she".
Michael Press

Dumbass - money won't cover that face -

I use a ****ing pillowcase.

I assume "****ing pillowcase" is a term of art?
DR

Yes - we both call it that.

I think she's evidence that if there is a god - he is cruel but has a
terrific sense of irony.

Beloved Fred No. 1 November 15th 10 07:17 PM

Anton Berlin wrote:
I've had her on an aggressive cycling program and she's lost a lot of
weight.

No more fat jokes from now on. OK ?

Michael Press wrote:
I would not put money on "she".

He puts his money where his mouth is.

Beloved Fred No. 1 November 15th 10 07:17 PM

Alright you bastards - make fun of my girlfriend will you ?

Michael Press wrote:
I would not put money on "she".

DirtRoadie wrote:
I assume "****ing pillowcase" is a term of art?

I thought it was a first generation fleshlight.