CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   It's Tuesday (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=232364)

Brad Anders November 15th 11 02:36 PM

It's Tuesday

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...federal-battle

Looks like Laff's Tuesday may be coming soon. Or not.

BL[_2_] November 15th 11 03:02 PM

It's Tuesday

On 11/15/2011 8:36 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...federal-battle

Looks like Laff's Tuesday may be coming soon. Or not.

Up to $5 million for his defense team thus far. I've seen other
estimates of $3 to $3.5 million. Regardless, that's a lot of money for a
guy who has nothing to hide.

atriage[_6_] November 15th 11 04:50 PM

It's Tuesday

On 15/11/2011 13:36, Brad Anders wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...federal-battle

Looks like Laff's Tuesday may be coming soon. Or not.

I loved the picture of a 'pensive' Lance Armstrong. He was probably thinking
"I'm doped up to the eyeballs and I'm gonna murder these cretins up the next
steep slope".

William R. Mattil November 15th 11 05:11 PM

It's Tuesday

On 11/15/2011 8:02 AM, BL wrote:
On 11/15/2011 8:36 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...federal-battle

Looks like Laff's Tuesday may be coming soon. Or not.

Up to $5 million for his defense team thus far. I've seen other
estimates of $3 to $3.5 million. Regardless, that's a lot of money for a
guy who has nothing to hide.

What an idiot .....

You better than anyone should know that this is simply legalized extortion.

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com

dave a November 15th 11 05:47 PM

It's Tuesday

On 11/15/2011 5:36 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...federal-battle

Looks like Laff's Tuesday may be coming soon. Or not.

The entire story is devoted to the fact that there is no news to report.
It's definitely Tuesday.

atriage[_6_] November 15th 11 06:03 PM

It's Tuesday

On 15/11/2011 16:47, dave a wrote:
On 11/15/2011 5:36 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...federal-battle

Looks like Laff's Tuesday may be coming soon. Or not.

The entire story is devoted to the fact that there is no news to report. It's
definitely Tuesday.

You mean BL is the editor of Cycling News? Holy ****, my world just turned
upside down.

Fredmaster of Brainerd November 15th 11 08:11 PM

It's Tuesday

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...-for-federal-b...

Looks like Laff's Tuesday may be coming soon. Or not.

Up to $5 million for his defense team thus far. *I've seen other
estimates of $3 to $3.5 million. Regardless, that's a lot of money for a
guy who has nothing to hide.

Remember, only guilty people hire good lawyers.
If you're innocent, you can get by with crappy
representation. Especially in capital cases in Texas,
of course.

The only nugget of information in this article was that
Hincapie has not testified before the grand jury, although
he has been questioned by investigators. A lot of the
speculation seemed to assume that he had testified.

Fredmaster Ben

RicodJour[_2_] November 15th 11 08:34 PM

It's Tuesday

On Nov 15, 2:11*pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

Remember, only guilty people hire good lawyers.
If you're innocent, you can get by with crappy
representation. *Especially in capital cases in Texas,
of course.

The only nugget of information in this article was that
Hincapie has not testified before the grand jury, although
he has been questioned by investigators. *A lot of the
speculation seemed to assume that he had testified.

Well done! You pulled the only nugget out of the steaming pile of
crap that was a tip o' the hat to that if-it's-a-slow-day-it-must-be-
Tuesday news story.

Now go wash your hands.

Anton Berlin November 15th 11 10:57 PM

It's Tuesday

On Nov 15, 7:36*am, Brad Anders wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...-for-federal-b...

Looks like Laff's Tuesday may be coming soon. Or not.

My favorite part --- Fabio complaining that "it's been really quiet"

“The only thing that’s happened over the summer is that Armstrong’s
lawyers filed a motion complaining about the leaks of information
about the case from the government,” Fabiani said.

isn't that what you wanted jack ass ?

Kekers and Peters - sounds like a 60's british duo or a new Disney
movie ?

Jimmy July[_3_] November 16th 11 01:34 AM

It's Tuesday

On 11/15/2011 8:11 AM, William R. Mattil wrote:
On 11/15/2011 8:02 AM, BL wrote:
On 11/15/2011 8:36 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...federal-battle

Looks like Laff's Tuesday may be coming soon. Or not.

Up to $5 million for his defense team thus far. I've seen other
estimates of $3 to $3.5 million. Regardless, that's a lot of money for a
guy who has nothing to hide.

What an idiot .....

You better than anyone should know that this is simply legalized extortion.

No, BL has been consistent in saying that N-1 out of N of all people
investigated by grand juries are guilty. The fact that there is an
investigation proves guilt.