CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   greg lemon was different (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=166065)

bidon jaune[_6_] July 21st 07 07:05 AM

greg lemon was different

greg lemon is not very well know in its country,usa, meanwhile he remains a
legend here in Europe.
I have heard that lemon and amstrong don't appreciate them each other.
Amstrong has always seem to be a guy hateful and snob about everything,
fashion and doped
lemon have won less tour de france that lance, but we don't care at all, he
has just win all all of them in a romantic manner and without dope.

Davey Crockett[_3_] July 21st 07 08:25 AM

greg lemon was different

"bidon jaune" writes:

greg lemon is not very well know in its country,usa, meanwhile he remains a
legend here in Europe.
I have heard that lemon and amstrong don't appreciate them each other.
Amstrong has always seem to be a guy hateful and snob about everything,
fashion and doped
lemon have won less tour de france that lance, but we don't care at all, he
has just win all all of them in a romantic manner and without dope.

Right on the Money, Sport

Lemond was a Bike Racer

Armstrong was a ******

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply
-

bob sullivan July 21st 07 02:13 PM

greg lemon was different

Davey Crockett wrote:
"bidon jaune" writes:

greg lemon is not very well know in its country,usa, meanwhile he remains a
legend here in Europe.
I have heard that lemon and amstrong don't appreciate them each other.
Amstrong has always seem to be a guy hateful and snob about everything,
fashion and doped
lemon have won less tour de france that lance, but we don't care at all, he
has just win all all of them in a romantic manner and without dope.

Right on the Money, Sport

Lemond was a Bike Racer

Armstrong was a ******

Didn't Lemond win one of his Tours with no stage wins, though? Not much
panache...

~bob s.

Callistus Valerius July 21st 07 06:16 PM

greg lemon was different

" greg lemon is not very well know in its country,usa, meanwhile he
remains a
legend here in Europe.
I have heard that lemon and amstrong don't appreciate them each other.
Amstrong has always seem to be a guy hateful and snob about everything,
fashion and doped
lemon have won less tour de france that lance, but we don't care at all,

he
has just win all all of them in a romantic manner and without dope.

------------
I would like to hear from some people who knew the Lemon during those years
when he competed in the tour. On what kind of guy he was then. Because
today, he's become twisted. He attacks Lance, with nothing to gain, and I
really don't think he cares for the sport of cycling as much as he pretends.
Lately he's accused his father of being a molester, but who knows if that's
even true. He might of just wanted to kick his father out of the home he
lived in, but he owned, so he could sell it. Lemon has a lot of issues
going, he tops the scales over 200 lbs, so you know he isn't riding, in fact
I wouldn't be surprised that he hates to ride a bike.

Mark & Steven Bornfeld July 21st 07 06:28 PM

greg lemon was different

bidon jaune wrote:
greg lemon is not very well know in its country,usa, meanwhile he remains a
legend here in Europe.
I have heard that lemon and amstrong don't appreciate them each other.
Amstrong has always seem to be a guy hateful and snob about everything,
fashion and doped
lemon have won less tour de france that lance, but we don't care at all, he
has just win all all of them in a romantic manner and without dope.

Jerry Lewis too.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

Kyle Legate July 22nd 07 08:18 AM

greg lemon was different

Callistus Valerius wrote:

Lately he's accused his father of being a molester, but who knows if that's
even true.

It wasn't his father.