CycleBanter.com

-   -   By Royal Approval (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256988)

[email protected] January 18th 19 10:57 AM

By Royal Approval

I was dazzled by the Sun!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-crash.html

TMS320 January 18th 19 11:40 AM

By Royal Approval

On 18/01/2019 09:57, wrote:

I was dazzled by the Sun!

Yes, when sun is in the north, it does make things awkward.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-crash.html

....and it's a "dangerous road". So that's alright then.

Mr Pounder Esquire January 18th 19 12:15 PM

By Royal Approval

wrote:
I was dazzled by the Sun!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-crash.html

Two elderly men driving.
I've been driving for nearly 47 years and have had enough of the gunfights.
There comes a time.

JNugent[_10_] January 18th 19 05:18 PM

By Royal Approval

On 18/01/2019 11:15, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

wrote:

I was dazzled by the Sun!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-crash.html

Two elderly men driving.
I've been driving for nearly 47 years and have had enough of the gunfights.
There comes a time.

Snap.

I passed my driving test at first (and only) attempt in about July 1972.
I wish I could remember the exact date. In those days, driving licences
were still issued by county or borough councils, so it was the GLC who
issued mine.

Where does forty-seven years disappear to?

colwyn[_2_] January 18th 19 05:43 PM

By Royal Approval

On 18/01/2019 09:57, wrote:
I was dazzled by the Sun!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-crash.html

But have you noticed, it was a cyclist first to the rescue!

Bod[_5_] January 18th 19 06:45 PM

By Royal Approval

wrote:

I was dazzled by the Sun!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-crash.html

Two elderly men driving.
I've been driving for nearly 47 years and have had enough of the
gunfights. There comes a time.

Snap.

I passed my driving test at first (and only) attempt in about July
1972. I wish I could remember the exact date. In those days, driving
licences were still issued by county or borough councils, so it was
the GLC who issued mine.

Where does forty-seven years disappear to?

?

Answer= It flies by.

--
Bod

---

JNugent[_10_] January 18th 19 06:48 PM

By Royal Approval

wrote:

I was dazzled by the Sun!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-crash.html

Two elderly men driving.
I've been driving for nearly 47 years and have had enough of the
gunfights. There comes a time.

Snap.

I passed my driving test at first (and only) attempt in about July
1972. I wish I could remember the exact date. In those days, driving
licences were still issued by county or borough councils, so it was
the GLC who issued mine.

Where does forty-seven years disappear to?

?

Answer= It flies by.

Doesn't it?

And for most of the time, you're waiting for something else to happen.

Bod[_5_] January 18th 19 07:17 PM

By Royal Approval

wrote:

I was dazzled by the Sun!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-crash.html

Two elderly men driving.
I've been driving for nearly 47 years and have had enough of the
gunfights. There comes a time.

Snap.

I passed my driving test at first (and only) attempt in about July
1972. I wish I could remember the exact date. In those days, driving
licences were still issued by county or borough councils, so it was
the GLC who issued mine.

Where does forty-seven years disappear to?

?

Â* Answer= It flies by.

Doesn't it?

And for most of the time, you're waiting for something else to happen.

Lol, yes.

--
Bod

---

soup[_8_] January 18th 19 08:40 PM

By Royal Approval

On 18/01/2019 16:18, JNugent wrote:

I passed my driving test at first (and only) attempt in about July 1972.

Where does forty-seven years disappear to?

You do realise 47 years ago he (The Duke) was 50