CycleBanter.com

-   -   Ping Simon Mason (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255563)

Mr Pounder Esquire March 4th 18 09:29 PM

Ping Simon Mason

I saw this and thought of you as you are downsizing.
Thing is, will there be enough room for your pedal cycle?

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...e-hull-1275376

[email protected] March 5th 18 01:31 PM

Ping Simon Mason

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:41:04 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I saw this and thought of you as you are downsizing.
Thing is, will there be enough room for your pedal cycle?

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...e-hull-1275376

I am moving hereabouts.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-64034581.html

Mr Pounder Esquire March 5th 18 07:14 PM

Ping Simon Mason

wrote:
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:41:04 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I saw this and thought of you as you are downsizing.
Thing is, will there be enough room for your pedal cycle?

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...e-hull-1275376

I am moving hereabouts.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-64034581.html

If that is all you need and it is the right price.

[email protected] March 7th 18 06:48 PM

Ping Simon Mason

On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:14:35 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:41:04 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I saw this and thought of you as you are downsizing.
Thing is, will there be enough room for your pedal cycle?

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...e-hull-1275376

I am moving hereabouts.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-64034581.html

If that is all you need and it is the right price.

Got a call today from my new job!
I start next week on £20 an hour, plus £15 an hour travelling expenses!
Letter in the post as we say.

[email protected] March 7th 18 10:46 PM

Ping Simon Mason

https://www.watercareint.com/power-generation

[email protected] March 8th 18 07:40 PM

Ping Simon Mason

wrote:
I saw this and thought of you as you are downsizing.
Thing is, will there be enough room for your pedal cycle?

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...e-hull-1275376

I am moving hereabouts.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-64034581.html

If that is all you need and it is the right price.

Got a call today from my new job!
I start next week on £20 an hour, plus £15 an hour travelling
expenses!
Letter in the post as we say.

Yes of course.

https://www.watercareint.com/power-generation

I got an official e-mail today!
I start on THU 15MAR18.

Mr Pounder Esquire March 8th 18 08:32 PM

Ping Simon Mason

wrote:
I saw this and thought of you as you are downsizing.
Thing is, will there be enough room for your pedal cycle?

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...e-hull-1275376

I am moving hereabouts.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-64034581.html

If that is all you need and it is the right price.

Got a call today from my new job!
I start next week on £20 an hour, plus £15 an hour travelling
expenses!
Letter in the post as we say.

Yes of course.

https://www.watercareint.com/power-generation

I got an official e-mail today!
I start on THU 15MAR18.

Okay then and well done.
I do have problems with £20 per hour and the £15 an hour traveling expenses.

[email protected] March 8th 18 08:59 PM

Ping Simon Mason

On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:32:30 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I got an official e-mail today!
I start on THU 15MAR18.

Okay then and well done.
I do have problems with £20 per hour and the £15 an hour traveling expenses.

Why - is that not enough?
It is only 4 hours a week.
Supply teachers get £100 a day and they know bugger all.
They also said that I may get asked to travel to other sites if they like my work ethic.

Mr Pounder Esquire March 8th 18 09:08 PM

Ping Simon Mason

wrote:

I got an official e-mail today!
I start on THU 15MAR18.

Okay then and well done.
I do have problems with £20 per hour and the £15 an hour traveling
expenses.

Why - is that not enough?
It is only 4 hours a week.
Supply teachers get £100 a day and they know bugger all.
They also said that I may get asked to travel to other sites if they
like my work ethic.

You are not a supply teacher.