CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   More dumbshit liberals... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=192035)

Fred Fredburger August 1st 08 10:04 PM

More dumbshit liberals...

ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

"Media item not found!"

ST[_2_] August 2nd 08 05:26 AM

More dumbshit liberals...

On 8/1/08 2:04 PM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

"Media item not found!"

I clicked on the link and there it was!!

Paul G. August 2nd 08 05:26 AM

More dumbshit liberals...

On Aug 1, 7:27*pm, ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

Then there are the dumb**** right wing extremists from Westboro
Baptist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnMyP...eature=related

Check out the "Thank God for Dead Soldiers" signs they are carrying.
You right wingers are sick *******s.
-Paul

Robert Chung August 2nd 08 07:22 AM

More dumbshit liberals...

http://tinyurl.com/6r7xhy

Donald Munro August 2nd 08 08:17 AM

More dumbshit liberals...

Fred Fredburger wrote:
"Media item not found!"

ST wrote:
I clicked on the link and there it was!!

They've got a javascript that tests your political affiliation before

Krusty August 2nd 08 01:12 PM

More dumbshit liberals...

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:34:06 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

On Aug 2, 7:07*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"ST" wrote in message

Damn you guys are idiots..............

The worst part about this is they're the bright ones.

Hey, *I* didn't vote for Bush! Anyone who did is an idiot. Here he is
being told "Mr President, the nation is under attack":
http://complete911timeline.org/event...81722-9210.jpg

Here he is AFTERWARDS, sitting on his ass clutching a friggin'
children's book as the attacks continue:
http://complete911timeline.org/event...81722-9138.jpg

I don't know how anyone could think this clown has any business as
commander-in-chief. He's going down as the worst president in
history.
-Paul

Oh I dunno....Franklin Pierce was pretty bad. And guess what? He's
an ancestor of George W. Bush (note his mother's maiden name: Barbara
PIERCE). It must run in the family.

Andre August 2nd 08 02:21 PM

More dumbshit liberals...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vincen..._b_102427.html

ST[_2_] August 2nd 08 02:40 PM

More dumbshit liberals...

On 8/2/08 6:21 AM, in article
, "Andre"
wrote:

On Aug 1, 10:27*pm, ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vincen...f-george_b_102
427.html

Damn you guys are idiots..............

Andre August 2nd 08 03:03 PM

More dumbshit liberals...

On Aug 2, 9:40*am, ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 6:21 AM, in article
, "Andre"

wrote:
On Aug 1, 10:27*pm, ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vincen...ecution-of-geo...
427.html

Damn you guys are idiots..............

Not only are you the idiot, but you're a double idiot for not knowing
you're an idiot.