CycleBanter.com

-   -   Alice drives her car (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255340)

Simon Jester January 12th 18 11:38 PM

Alice drives her car

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to consider I am in charge of a lethal piece of machinery on a public road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY96nb-oYDM
5:05

jnugent January 13th 18 12:16 AM

Alice drives her car

On 12/01/2018 22:38, Simon Jester wrote:

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to consider I am in charge of a lethal piece of machinery on a public road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY96nb-oYDM
5:05

That looks like a motorway. Where's the bicycle?

Oh hang on... it's further on, at 05:17.

Thanks for posting it.

jnugent January 13th 18 12:19 AM

Alice drives her car

On 12/01/2018 23:16, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 22:38, Simon Jester wrote:

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to consider I am in charge of a lethal piece of machinery on a
public road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY96nb-oYDM
5:05

That looks like a motorway. Where's the bicycle?

Oh hang on... it's further on, at 05:17.

Thanks for posting it.

But this one's better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMVUDt1R6M

jnugent January 13th 18 12:22 AM

Alice drives her car

On 12/01/2018 23:19, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 23:16, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 22:38, Simon Jester wrote:

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to consider I am in charge of a lethal piece of machinery on
a public road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY96nb-oYDM
5:05

That looks like a motorway. Where's the bicycle?

Oh hang on... it's further on, at 05:17.

Thanks for posting it.

But this one's better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMVUDt1R6M

And then there's this one, where the cyclist culprit tries to excuse
himself and blame the victim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaHKHQvQCEM

jnugent January 13th 18 12:25 AM

Alice drives her car

On 12/01/2018 23:22, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 23:19, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 23:16, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 22:38, Simon Jester wrote:

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to consider I am in charge of a lethal piece of machinery on
a public road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY96nb-oYDM
5:05

That looks like a motorway. Where's the bicycle?

Oh hang on... it's further on, at 05:17.

Thanks for posting it.

But this one's better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMVUDt1R6M

And then there's this one, where the cyclist culprit tries to excuse
himself and blame the victim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaHKHQvQCEM

And then there's something *impossible* filmed happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek4yFrMvjMo

Mr Pounder Esquire January 13th 18 06:51 PM

Alice drives her car

JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 23:22, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 23:19, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 23:16, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 22:38, Simon Jester wrote:

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to consider I am in charge of a lethal piece of machinery
on a public road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY96nb-oYDM
5:05

That looks like a motorway. Where's the bicycle?

Oh hang on... it's further on, at 05:17.

Thanks for posting it.

But this one's better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMVUDt1R6M

And then there's this one, where the cyclist culprit tries to excuse
himself and blame the victim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaHKHQvQCEM

And then there's something *impossible* filmed happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek4yFrMvjMo

Excellent Mr Nugent!
You have this knack of showing just how very stupid Jester and all cyclists
really are.

Simon Jester January 13th 18 07:46 PM

Alice drives her car

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 5:51:59 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
[...]

Is Nugent still around?
I gave up on its psychotic ravings a long time ago.
I assumed it was permanently sectioned.

Mr Pounder Esquire January 13th 18 08:10 PM

Alice drives her car

wrote:
JNugent wrote:
[...]

What a very stupid question to ask. Only a cyclist would ask such a
question - and one just did.

I gave up on its psychotic ravings a long time ago.

He does not post crap like "Alice drives her car" to a cycling group. But
you did. Why?

I assumed it was permanently sectioned.

Nope, he is a very intelligent man. I note that you have replied to me and
not to him.
Is there a problem with replying to him?

Simon Jester January 13th 18 08:16 PM

Alice drives her car

wrote:
JNugent wrote:
[...]

Nugent is from Liverpool.

Mr Pounder Esquire January 13th 18 08:42 PM

Alice drives her car

wrote:
JNugent wrote:
[...]

Just what is wrong with that?