CycleBanter.com

-   -   Big Vernon's LEJOG (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=101128)

MSeries August 11th 05 08:28 AM

Big Vernon's LEJOG

Just recieved an email from Vernon Levy:

"started 1/2 day early got 38 miles in. Can you re-post my blog
address in urc?
Www.20six.co.uk/vernon
Fingers crossed for a successful outcome...
Ta
Vernon"

Call me Bob August 11th 05 10:35 AM

Big Vernon's LEJOG

On 11 Aug 2005 00:28:55 -0700, "MSeries"
wrote:

Just recieved an email from Vernon Levy:
"started 1/2 day early got 38 miles in. Can you re-post my blog
address in urc?
Www.20six.co.uk/vernon
Fingers crossed for a successful outcome...

I bookmarked his blog a while back so I could follow his ride, good
luck to Big Vern!

Incidently, I avidly followed your LEL via your moblog and really
enjoyed it. Was great seeing the "I'm still going!" reports coming in
from the road. Congrats on a huge achievement.

"Bob"
--

"I will refuse to register for an ID card and will donate £10
to a legal defence fund but only if 10,000 other people will

Join the Pledge !!

http://www.pledgebank.com/refuse

http://www.pledgebank.com/faq

Arthur Clune August 11th 05 10:36 AM

Big Vernon's LEJOG

MSeries wrote:
"started 1/2 day early got 38 miles in. Can you re-post my blog
address in urc?

Added to my RSS prog so I can keep an eye on his progress!

Arthur

The struggle of people against power is the struggle
of memory against forgetting - Milan Kundera

MSeries August 11th 05 02:44 PM

Big Vernon's LEJOG

Call me Bob wrote:
ck to Big Vern!

Incidently, I avidly followed your LEL via your moblog and really
enjoyed it. Was great seeing the "I'm still going!" reports coming in
from the road. Congrats on a huge achievement.

"Bob"

Cheers Bob, my report is not yet complete but the draft version is
posted at www.mseries.plus.com/lel2005.html Some photos will follow.