CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   SRAM PC-1091R 10 on a Campy groupo? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=232696)

George K. November 29th 11 05:49 AM

SRAM PC-1091R 10 on a Campy groupo?

Hello all,

I am wondering whether anyone of you tried installing a SRAM PC-109R
10 on a Campy groupset? My crank, front, and rear derailluers are
Chorus from 2004 while the Cassette is a Record Ti from 2006.

TIA,
George

thirty-six December 1st 11 02:26 AM

On Nov 29, 5:49*am, "George K." wrote:
Hello all,

I am wondering whether anyone of you tried installing a SRAM PC-109R
10 on a Campy groupset? * My crank, front, and rear derailluers are
Chorus from 2004 while the Cassette is a Record Ti from 2006.

TIA,
George

repost this to rec.bicycle.tech or something like that for some
useful and irregular answers.