CycleBanter.com

-   -   Bikemate f20 instructions (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=56791)

[email protected] April 8th 04 09:39 PM

Bikemate f20 instructions

Has anyone got instructions fot this cycle computer that they could email to
me? I think it came from Aldi last summer. Can't be sure tho. I am going
to put it on the stoker bars of my tandem. Thanks

--
replace deadspam with btinternet to reply
Tom Anderson

John Hearns April 8th 04 10:55 PM

Bikemate f20 instructions

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 20:39:41 +0000, cigarman wrote:

Has anyone got instructions fot this cycle computer that they could email to
me? I think it came from Aldi last summer. Can't be sure tho. I am going
to put it on the stoker bars of my tandem. Thanks

I've got one.
The b***** thing stopped working tonight in the rain.
Depending if I can get my Epson all-in-one printer/scanner thing working
under Linux I'll send you a scan of the instructions.

[email protected] April 9th 04 09:30 AM

Bikemate f20 instructions

On 8-Apr-2004, John Hearns wrote:

Depending if I can get my Epson all-in-one printer/scanner thing working
under Linux I'll send you a scan of the instructions.

That would be great. If your one is knackered do you want to swop the
instructions for a cheapo no name one with instructions. This one has a too
short lead to reach to the rear forks.

PlusPlus April 25th 04 06:23 PM

Bikemate f20 instructions

John Hearns wrote:
On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 20:39:41 +0000, cigarman wrote:
Has anyone got instructions fot this cycle computer that they could
email to me? I think it came from Aldi last summer. Can't be sure tho.
I am going to put it on the stoker bars of my tandem. Thanks

I've got one. The b***** thing stopped working tonight in the rain.
Depending if I can get my Epson all-in-one printer/scanner thing working
under Linux I'll send you a scan of the instructions.

I'm also interested in receiving a copy of your scan. Please send to
Thanks !

-