CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fly story (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=61980)

[email protected] September 12th 04 04:33 PM

Fly story

A nice ride in the great cool air late Saturday morning.
To only be atacked by white and horse flies that carried off chunks of
flesh. It didn't matter if the skin was bare or not. Now I
got to **** so get off the trail and open my fly and about 9 feet theirs
the only rider I've seen all morning saying hi while I pull up my fly.
He keeps on riding. I ride on but not the same way he went. Awhile
later **** time again and here he is while I'm pulling up my fly say I
was going to do that too. He wants to know where the good singletracks
since he never rode the area. So I send him off to the best day or night
Singletrack with lot of everything needed hills, mud,roots,and slick
rock. So fly down the trail.

I MTB 2004

S o r n i September 12th 04 07:38 PM

wrote:
A nice ride in the great cool air late Saturday
morning. To only be atacked by white and horse flies that carried
off chunks of flesh. It didn't matter if the skin was bare or not.
Now I got to **** so get off the trail and open my fly and about 9
feet theirs the only rider I've seen all morning saying hi while I
pull up my fly. He keeps on riding. I ride on but not the same way
he went. Awhile later **** time again and here he is while I'm
pulling up my fly say I was going to do that too. He wants to know
where the good singletracks since he never rode the area. So I send
him off to the best day or night Singletrack with lot of everything
needed hills, mud,roots,and slick rock. So fly down the trail.

Crazy creates quite a...um, BUZZ when he rides.

Bill "enough details, thanks" S.

Phil, Squid-in-Training September 12th 04 08:39 PM

Bill "enough details, thanks" S.

At least he didn't go into detail how the flies, uh... while he was
****ing...

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Ride-A-Lot September 12th 04 11:53 PM

wrote:

A nice ride in the great cool air late Saturday morning.
To only be atacked by white and horse flies that carried off chunks of
flesh. It didn't matter if the skin was bare or not. Now I
got to **** so get off the trail and open my fly and about 9 feet theirs
the only rider I've seen all morning saying hi while I pull up my fly.
He keeps on riding. I ride on but not the same way he went. Awhile
later **** time again and here he is while I'm pulling up my fly say I
was going to do that too. He wants to know where the good singletracks
since he never rode the area. So I send him off to the best day or night
Singletrack with lot of everything needed hills, mud,roots,and slick
rock. So fly down the trail.

I MTB 2004

Crazy gets my vote for the most unique AMBer.

I love you man! But, not in *that* kind of way. Not that there's
anything wrong with that.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

JD September 13th 04 06:27 PM

wrote in message ...
A nice ride in the great cool air late Saturday morning.
To only be atacked by white and horse flies that carried off chunks of
flesh.

I thought it was weasels that ate your flesh.

JD

[email protected] September 13th 04 11:59 PM

Good thing that I'm safe from flies on my ride to and
from work. Now do you believe me that I 've got miles under my belt and
can see for miles and miles.

I MTB 2004

Dave September 14th 04 02:43 PM

(JD) wrote in message . com...
wrote in message ...
A nice ride in the great cool air late Saturday morning.
To only be atacked by white and horse flies that carried off chunks of
flesh.

I thought it was weasels that ate your flesh.

JD

No, they merely ripped it. For those who enjoy obscure FZ allusions,
there's also Studebaker Hoch's flight in "Billy the Mountain". Dave