CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Landis tactics (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=139567)

Tsarkon July 21st 06 08:08 AM

Landis tactics

OK I admit I had my doubts about giving away the jersey twice. That was some
risky ****, probably the most risky in TDF history. It worked beautifully
though. Yesterday Landis got a good rest in the mountains in preparation for
today's breeze of a ride to near victory. Genious. The rest of the gc men
all went out drinking last night thinking Landis was ****ed. Great job
Landis! Proving once again that if you have no team then just give away the
yellow to someone who does and then take it back.

Ryan Cousineau July 21st 06 08:41 AM

Landis tactics

In article s3%vg.212018$iF6.178019@pd7tw2no,
"Tsarkon" wrote:

OK I admit I had my doubts about giving away the jersey twice. That was some
risky ****, probably the most risky in TDF history. It worked beautifully
though. Yesterday Landis got a good rest in the mountains in preparation for
today's breeze of a ride to near victory. Genious. The rest of the gc men
all went out drinking last night thinking Landis was ****ed. Great job
Landis! Proving once again that if you have no team then just give away the
yellow to someone who does and then take it back.

Any other Tour, I'd say you had guessed right. This year, I wouldn't
take it for granted that the man in yellow after the ITT is going to
hold that lead on the Paris stage.

viva l'anarchy,