CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Recycle old bike tires and tubes in Seattle/Bellevue, WA (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=112)

D. Bennett July 15th 03 05:54 PM

Recycle old bike tires and tubes in Seattle/Bellevue, WA

I'm looking to find a place to recycle some old bike tires and tubes
from road and mtn bikes. I am in the
seattle/bellevue/redmond/issaquah area of Washington state.

Does anyone know of places that will take these items and put them to
a good use (or just take them so they don't have to clutter my garage
any more)?

Thanks,
Darren

Joseph Kochanowski July 16th 03 04:47 AM

(D. Bennett) wrote in message om...
I'm looking to find a place to recycle some old bike tires and tubes
from road and mtn bikes. I am in the
seattle/bellevue/redmond/issaquah area of Washington state.

Does anyone know of places that will take these items and put them to
a good use (or just take them so they don't have to clutter my garage
any more)?

Thanks,
Darren

You can try a search on IMEX or King County Industrial Materials
Exchanges. You can post what you have there and maybe someone wants
it. I know someone wants car innertubes as long as you have a minimum
5000 pounds of them.