CycleBanter.com

-   -   Discounts re-train tickets help. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199555)

[email protected] January 30th 09 12:08 PM

Discounts re-train tickets help.

I commute everyday exept weekends, Bighton to london bridge, I have
searched online
for ways of booking indirect, to save money. I have found the train
line . com, they are offering 35% discount
on monthly tickets, anyone know of this ?. Also I have been told of
money saving cashback . com with
similar discounts on train & coach travel.. any idea's...

Dave Larrington January 30th 09 12:16 PM

wrote:
I commute everyday exept weekends, Bighton to london bridge, I have
searched online
for ways of booking indirect, to save money. I have found the train
line . com, they are offering 35% discount
on monthly tickets, anyone know of this ?. Also I have been told of
money saving cashback . com with
similar discounts on train & coach travel.. any idea's...

Cycle instead...

--
Dave Larrington
http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk

Dave January 30th 09 12:30 PM

"Dave Larrington" wrote in message
I commute everyday exept weekends, Bighton to london bridge, I have
searched online
for ways of booking indirect, to save money. I have found the train
line . com, they are offering 35% discount
on monthly tickets, anyone know of this ?. Also I have been told of
money saving cashback . com with
similar discounts on train & coach travel.. any idea's...

Cycle instead...

Did he mean Bighton or Brighton - if the latter it may take him a while -
better set off in good time.

Dave

Tom Crispin January 30th 09 05:05 PM

Discounts re-train tickets help.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:30:02 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

"Dave Larrington" wrote in message
I commute everyday exept weekends, Bighton to london bridge, I have
searched online
for ways of booking indirect, to save money. I have found the train
line . com, they are offering 35% discount
on monthly tickets, anyone know of this ?. Also I have been told of
money saving cashback . com with
similar discounts on train & coach travel.. any idea's...

Cycle instead...

Did he mean Bighton or Brighton - if the latter it may take him a while -
better set off in good time.

Bighton village hall is six miles further away from London Bridge
Station than Brighton Station is.

Nuxx Bar January 30th 09 09:24 PM

Discounts re-train tickets help.

On Jan 30, 12:08*pm, "
wrote:
I commute everyday exept weekends, Bighton to london bridge, I have
searched *online
for ways of booking indirect, to save money. *I have found the train
line . com, they are offering 35% discount
on monthly tickets, anyone know of this ?. *Also I have been told of
money saving cashback . com *with
similar discounts on train & coach travel.. any idea's...

No, sorry. That post isn't about cycling, therefore it's not
allowed. (Or is that "rule" only wheeled out when trolls wish to
censor discussions about speed enforcement (and other "sensitive"
topics about which they wish to perpetuate lies), for fear that the
truth will be exposed otherwise? It would appear so, because those
same trolls are often happy to participate in threads like these.
Once again, we have pathetic, transparent, disingenuous and evasive
tactics from the trolls.)

Andy Key[_5_] January 30th 09 11:09 PM

Discounts re-train tickets help.

Nuxx Bar wrote:
On Jan 30, 12:08 pm, "
wrote:

[etc]

No, sorry. That post isn't about cycling, therefore it's not
allowed. (Or is that "rule" only wheeled out when trolls wish to
censor discussions about speed enforcement (and other "sensitive"
topics about which they wish to perpetuate lies), for fear that the
truth will be exposed otherwise? It would appear so, because those
same trolls are often happy to participate in threads like these.
Once again, we have pathetic, transparent, disingenuous and evasive
tactics from the trolls.)

Er... You do realise you're defending a spam posting?

Alan Braggins January 31st 09 09:18 AM

Discounts re-train tickets help.

In article , Andy Key wrote:
Nuxx Bar wrote:
On Jan 30, 12:08 pm, "
wrote:

[etc]

No, sorry. That post isn't about cycling, therefore it's not
allowed. (Or is that "rule" only wheeled out when trolls wish to

Er... You do realise you're defending a spam posting?

Er... You do realise you're asking Nuxx Bar? :-)

MatSav February 1st 09 01:39 PM

Discounts re-train tickets help.

"Dave" wrote in message
. uk...

"Dave Larrington" wrote in
message ...
wrote:
I commute everyday exept weekends, Bighton to london bridge,
I have
searched online
for ways of booking indirect, to save money. I have found
the train
line . com, they are offering 35% discount
on monthly tickets, anyone know of this ?. Also I have been
told of
money saving cashback . com with
similar discounts on train & coach travel.. any idea's...

Cycle instead...

Did he mean Bighton or Brighton - if the latter it may take him
a while - better set off in good time.

Funny... Over on news:uk.rec.camping, the original poster claims
he commutes to King's Cross, not London Bridge. I s'pose he might
be using the service formerly known as Thameslink...

--
MatSav