CycleBanter.com

-   -   Pavement cyclist falls off. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54346)

Peter B November 21st 03 06:59 PM

Pavement cyclist falls off.

He he.
The missus has reported that she was walking along the pavement at the end
of the road where there is a 90 deg blind corner.
A yoof on a bike came came tazzing round the other way and in an attempt to
avoid a collision fell off!
She asked if he was alright and having got an affirmative reply told him to
ride a bit slower in future, me I'd have said "what a pity, you ****** ".
Not very sympathetic am I. Ha ha.

Pete

elyob November 22nd 03 07:29 AM

Pavement cyclist falls off.

"Peter B" wrote in message
He he.
The missus has reported that she was walking along the pavement at the end
of the road where there is a 90 deg blind corner.
A yoof on a bike came came tazzing round the other way and in an attempt

avoid a collision fell off!
She asked if he was alright and having got an affirmative reply told him

ride a bit slower in future, me I'd have said "what a pity, you ****** ".
Not very sympathetic am I. Ha ha.

Pete

This summer I was trying to catch someone on his bike. Hacking along. The
long and short of it, he suddenly jumped onto the pavement to avoid traffic
lights. Hit a couple of kids (who were fine), and crumpled onto the
aforementioned pavement. The traffic, the kids and me all laughed out loud.
One of the kids had the loudest laugh in the world (c). :) p.s. come on
England!

mick November 24th 03 09:30 AM

Pavement cyclist falls off.

Not very sympathetic am I. Ha ha.

Hmm a cyclist falls off and you say that. Gee what a lovely chap you are
NOT!. So he shouldn't have been on the pavement, your compassion is beyond
belief. You don't know who happy I am I don't know you.
Mick

Peter B November 24th 03 05:10 PM

Pavement cyclist falls off.

"mick" wrote in message

Not very sympathetic am I. Ha ha.

Hmm a cyclist falls off and you say that. Gee what a lovely chap you are
NOT!. So he shouldn't have been on the pavement, your compassion is beyond
belief. You don't know who happy I am I don't know you.

All I know is he could have NOT fell off and collided with my wife or worse
yet some old biddy with osteoporis, think about it!

Yours unrepentently,

Pete