CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   DVD based training program for indoor trainers (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=84895)

2Crossings March 15th 05 03:48 PM

DVD based training program for indoor trainers

Hi

For those of you that make use of indoor trainers, we have launched a
new set of DVD based training programs that may be of interest. These
are guaranteed to make your next training session more interesting.

You can find out more at : http://www.2crossings.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

doug thomas March 16th 05 02:03 PM

"2Crossings" wrote in message
m...
Hi

For those of you that make use of indoor trainers, we have launched a
new set of DVD based training programs that may be of interest. These
are guaranteed to make your next training session more interesting.

You can find out more at : http://www.2crossings.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

These look interesting but not for us North American continenties, as we do
not have the right kind of tapes.

Doug Thomas

[email protected] March 17th 05 12:46 PM

We are about to release the NTSC versions of the DVD's for those
countries including the USA that do not use the PAL system.

We are running a special promotion for those customers that place
advance orders.

More information is available on our website: http://www.2crossings.com