CycleBanter.com

-   -   Cyclists Fighting Cancer (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257336)

Bod[_5_] April 16th 19 04:45 AM

Cyclists Fighting Cancer

"We give bikes and specially adapted trikes to help children with cancer
across the UK".

https://www.justgiving.com/cyclistsf...gcancer/Donate

--
Bod

---

JNugent[_11_] April 16th 19 11:29 AM

Cyclists Fighting Cancer

On 16/04/2019 04:45, Bod wrote:

"We give bikes and specially adapted trikes to help children with cancer
across the UK".

https://www.justgiving.com/cyclistsfightingcancer/Donate

It doesn't matter how you try to access it, that link is not available.

Not even via:

https://www.justgiving.com/search?type=onesearch&q=cyclists

JNugent[_11_] April 16th 19 11:37 AM

Cyclists Fighting Cancer

On 16/04/2019 11:29, JNugent wrote:

On 16/04/2019 04:45, Bod wrote:

"We give bikes and specially adapted trikes to help children with
cancer across the UK".

https://www.justgiving.com/cyclistsfightingcancer/Donate

It doesn't matter how you try to access it, that link is not available.

Not even via:

https://www.justgiving.com/search?type=onesearch&q=cyclists

Eventually (like fifteen minutes later) it came up under:

https://www.justgiving.com/cyclistsfightingcancer

Donors, you will be pleased to note, do not have to be cyclists.

Bod[_5_] April 16th 19 03:31 PM

Cyclists Fighting Cancer

On 16/04/2019 04:45, Bod wrote:

"We give bikes and specially adapted trikes to help children with
cancer across the UK".

https://www.justgiving.com/cyclistsfightingcancer/Donate

It doesn't matter how you try to access it, that link is not available.

Not even via:

https://www.justgiving.com/search?type=onesearch&q=cyclists

Eventually (like fifteen minutes later) it came up under:

https://www.justgiving.com/cyclistsfightingcancer

Donors, you will be pleased to note, do not have to be cyclists.

Indeed, the more donors the better.

--
Bod

---