CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Happy Birthday Men (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=68110)

[email protected] October 12th 04 04:15 PM

Happy Birthday Men

Albert Depreitre (1915) Belgium
======================
1st Ghent-Wevelgem Classic 1935

Baden Cooke (1978) Australia
==================
1st Points Jersey 2003 Tour de France.

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site: http://sixday.741.com/
Latest Road Racing news at http://sixday.741.com/news.html

Kjell Arne Olsen October 13th 04 10:28 AM

wrote:

Albert Depreitre (1915) Belgium
======================
1st Ghent-Wevelgem Classic 1935

Baden Cooke (1978) Australia
==================
1st Points Jersey 2003 Tour de France.

And ..

Knut Knudsen (1950) Norway

see:

http://www.velo-club.net/article.php?sid=9419

/end nationalistic rant ;-)

Cheers,
Kjell Arne
--
http://www.brumunddal-sk.idrett.no/
Remove your clothes if you want to answer by e-mail!

Kenny October 14th 04 08:02 AM

Kjell Arne Olsen wrote in message . ..

Knut Knudsen (1950) Norway

Milan-Sanremo (Ita)
1979 3rd
Giro di Lazio (Ita)
1979 2nd
Tour de Romandië (Sui)
1975 3rd
1977 3rd
Tirreno-Adriatico (Ita)
1974 2nd
1975 2nd
1978 2nd
1979 1st

Van Hoorebeeck Bart October 14th 04 08:17 AM

Kenny schreef:

Knut Knudsen (1950) Norway

1st in very first GP Merckx 1980, in my presence.

[email protected] October 14th 04 08:39 AM

Kjell Arne Olsen writes:

wrote:

Albert Depreitre (1915) Belgium
======================
1st Ghent-Wevelgem Classic 1935

Baden Cooke (1978) Australia
==================
1st Points Jersey 2003 Tour de France.

And ..

Knut Knudsen (1950) Norway

see:

http://www.velo-club.net/article.php?sid=9419

/end nationalistic rant ;-)

Cheers,
Kjell Arne
--
http://www.brumunddal-sk.idrett.no/
Remove your clothes if you want to answer by e-mail!

I have posted the criteria for inclusion several times

Happy Birthday will be found on the Six-Day site under news in Future

Kjell Arne Olsen October 14th 04 02:45 PM

wrote:

Kjell Arne Olsen writes:

Knut Knudsen (1950) Norway

see:

http://www.velo-club.net/article.php?sid=9419

/end nationalistic rant ;-)

I have posted the criteria for inclusion several times

Happy Birthday will be found on the Six-Day site under news in Future

I appreciate your effort in rbr, and hope that the Happy Birthday men
will continue to show up here. Mentioning Norway's all-time best
cyclist (at least until Thor Hushovd) was absolutely not meant as
critiscism of your work, therefore the /end... tag and the smiley.

And he totalled 6 stage wins in the Giro ;-)

Kjell Arne