CycleBanter.com

-   -   Table posted by Andrew (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=259138)

jOHN b. March 31st 20 04:19 AM

Table posted by Andrew

Having reviewed this with my wife I find that No! It is not a chart of
how to pronounce English letters it is a rather picturesque table of
elements. My wife apologizes for her incorrect translation.
--
cheers,

John B.

Radey Shouman March 31st 20 02:42 PM

Table posted by Andrew

John B. writes:

Having reviewed this with my wife I find that No! It is not a chart of
how to pronounce English letters it is a rather picturesque table of
elements. My wife apologizes for her incorrect translation.

If it's not too much trouble, please tell your wife how very gracious
she was to admit that you were wrong. :)

Frank Krygowski[_4_] March 31st 20 06:37 PM

Table posted by Andrew

On 3/31/2020 9:42 AM, Radey Shouman wrote:
John B. writes:

Having reviewed this with my wife I find that No! It is not a chart of
how to pronounce English letters it is a rather picturesque table of
elements. My wife apologizes for her incorrect translation.

If it's not too much trouble, please tell your wife how very gracious
she was to admit that you were wrong. :)

:-)

--
- Frank Krygowski

jOHN b. March 31st 20 11:55 PM

Table posted by Andrew

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 09:42:45 -0400, Radey Shouman
wrote:

John B. writes:

Having reviewed this with my wife I find that No! It is not a chart of
how to pronounce English letters it is a rather picturesque table of
elements. My wife apologizes for her incorrect translation.

If it's not too much trouble, please tell your wife how very gracious
she was to admit that you were wrong. :)

I suppose that she would argue that just because she interpreted
something incorrectly is no excuse for me to be wrong :-)
--
cheers,

John B.