Poor things, having to deal with whirring spots of light in the night
whizzing by with invisible crushing machinery trailing behind.

- mkli

Donga January 29th 06 11:01 PM

Bikes kill!

Youch! Check out the busted forks! It's quite a good ad for the wheels
- the spokes seem intact - but I can't make out the brand.

Oh, yes, poor critter!

Donga

cfsmtb January 29th 06 11:29 PM

Bikes kill!

As ghastly as this pix are, they hardly compare next to daily carnage
caused to humans & animals by *ahem* cars. :(

--
cfsmtb

Tamyka Bell January 30th 06 12:16 AM

Bikes kill!

lid wrote:

I came across this while having a look at a Seoul critical mass website:

http://tinyurl.com/b7of2

..reminded me of the time I accidentaly ran over a huge rat in Adelaide,
and the other night a possum or something came close to getting tangled
up in my spokes.

Poor things, having to deal with whirring spots of light in the night
whizzing by with invisible crushing machinery trailing behind.

- mkli

I had to take evasive action this morning 3 times - a small bird, and
two frilly-neck lizards. (I love those things, they're so damn cute!)

Tam