CycleBanter.com

-   -   Stupidity (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=259775)

Mr Pounder Esquire July 5th 20 08:03 AM

Stupidity

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

Mike Collins July 5th 20 08:55 AM

Stupidity

On Sunday, 5 July 2020 08:03:46 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

"An adapted electric mountain bike" IOW a motor vehicle.
Never underestimate the stupidity of motorists.

Bod[_5_] July 5th 20 09:03 AM

Stupidity

On 05/07/2020 08:55, Mike Collins wrote:
On Sunday, 5 July 2020 08:03:46 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

"An adapted electric mountain bike" IOW a motor vehicle.
Never underestimate the stupidity of motorists.

Talking about stupid motorists (from the SAME page in the newspaper as
Mr Pounder's example):

Drug driver arrested after driving 19 miles on M65 with just three tyres

Officers learned that the man had driven 19 miles along the M65 in
pouring rain - and then had the gall to ask officers why they had
stopped him.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/dru...-tyres-2904013

Peter Keller[_3_] July 5th 20 10:15 AM

Stupidity

On 05/07/2020 19:03, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

To you all bicyclists are stupid.
Thanks greatly for the compliment.
Now please ejaculate to me the greater honour of the offspring of a
mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist.

It really is a very great compliment to be called stupid by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Simon Mason[_6_] July 5th 20 10:33 AM

Stupidity

On Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 8:03:46 AM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

Electric vehicle driver - next!

JNugent[_12_] July 5th 20 02:40 PM

Stupidity

On 05/07/2020 08:03, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

It was obviously the wall's fault.

It couldn't possibly have been the cyclist's fault, after all.

Mike Collins July 5th 20 04:26 PM

Stupidity

On Sunday, 5 July 2020 14:39:43 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2020 08:03, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

It was obviously the wall's fault.

It couldn't possibly have been the cyclist's fault, after all.

Which cyclist would that be? The one operating the Motor Vehicle?

MrCheerful July 6th 20 03:21 PM

Stupidity

On 05/07/2020 14:40, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2020 08:03, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

It was obviously the wall's fault.

It couldn't possibly have been the cyclist's fault, after all.

I am certain the wall ran across the road while making a phone call.

Mike Collins July 6th 20 08:57 PM

Stupidity

On Monday, 6 July 2020 15:21:14 UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
On 05/07/2020 14:40, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2020 08:03, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

It was obviously the wall's fault.

It couldn't possibly have been the cyclist's fault, after all.

I am certain the wall ran across the road while making a phone call.

So you agree it was the motorist's fault.

JNugent[_12_] July 7th 20 01:48 AM

Stupidity

On 06/07/2020 20:57, Mike Collins wrote:
On Monday, 6 July 2020 15:21:14 UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
On 05/07/2020 14:40, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2020 08:03, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

It was obviously the wall's fault.

It couldn't possibly have been the cyclist's fault, after all.

I am certain the wall ran across the road while making a phone call.

So you agree it was the motorist's fault.

You are deranged. There is no other explanation for your bizarre
behaviour and your failure to understand plain English.