CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sheldon Brown tribute charities (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=184757)

Veloise April 30th 08 11:23 PM

Sheldon Brown tribute charities

Hey folks--

I contacted Sheldon's widow Harriet Fell, and she provided this:

"We asked that donations in Sheldon's memory be made to MassBike (a
bicycle advocacy group) or Revels Inc. (a theater group he performed
with) or similar organizations in your own community."

Zoot Katz has created a nifty helmet/frame sticker. Details pending.

Stay tuned!

--Karen D.

ZBicyclist May 2nd 08 11:45 PM

Veloise wrote:
Hey folks--

I contacted Sheldon's widow Harriet Fell, and she provided this:

"We asked that donations in Sheldon's memory be made to MassBike
(a
bicycle advocacy group) or Revels Inc. (a theater group he
performed
with) or similar organizations in your own community."

Zoot Katz has created a nifty helmet/frame sticker. Details
pending.

Stay tuned!

--Karen D.

Here's the contact information for the groups Karen mentions above.
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/sheldonmemorial.html

--
Mike Kruger
"You have to be careful if you are reckless." - Richard M. Daley