CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ProTour exit (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=190465)

Ted van de Weteringe July 15th 08 04:15 PM

ProTour exit

All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.

Robert Chung July 15th 08 05:18 PM

ProTour exit

On Jul 15, 8:15*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.

That's cuz it wasn't a well thought out plan.

Davey Crockett[_5_] July 15th 08 05:20 PM

ProTour exit

Ted van de Weteringe a écrit profondement:

| All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
| organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.

It was always a question of "When" not "If"

--
Davey Crockett
-

Ted van de Weteringe July 15th 08 07:58 PM

ProTour exit

Davey Crockett schreef:
Ted van de Weteringe a écrit profondement:
| All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
| organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.

It was always a question of "When" not "If"

Rest day highlights:
- It didn't rain during the very hard and satisfying training ride
- I have 5 modpoints on /.

Ryan Cousineau July 16th 08 06:58 AM

ProTour exit

In article ,
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

Davey Crockett schreef:
Ted van de Weteringe a écrit profondement:
| All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
| organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.

It was always a question of "When" not "If"

Rest day highlights:
- It didn't rain during the very hard and satisfying training ride
- I have 5 modpoints on /.

Try telling CmdrTaco he's fat.

Davey Crockett[_5_] July 16th 08 07:37 AM

ProTour exit

Ryan Cousineau a écrit profondement:

| In article ,
| Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
|
| Davey Crockett schreef:
| Ted van de Weteringe a écrit profondement:
| | All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
| | organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.
|
| It was always a question of "When" not "If"
|
| Rest day highlights:
| - It didn't rain during the very hard and satisfying training ride
| - I have 5 modpoints on /.
|
| Try telling CmdrTaco he's fat.

How about McBoggy

http://azurservers.com/rbr/mcboggy.jpg