CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Contador's Dauphine Libre comments (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=241175)

Randall Shimizu June 10th 13 02:51 PM

Contador's Dauphine Libre comments

Condtador's allergy excuse is lame. There is allergy medications and
antihistamines after all. My own belief is that he did not train
adequately during his suspension.

(http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/...-form-alberto-
contador-tows-michael-rogers-to-3rd-in-dauphine_290233#post-comments )

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· June 10th 13 05:11 PM

Contador's Dauphine Libre comments

"Randall Shimizu" wrote in
message
Contador's allergy excuse is lame. There is allergy medications and
antihistamines after all. My own belief is that he did not train
adequately during his suspension.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/...#post-comments

Many allergy drugs contain banned substances!