CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Touring in India in Summer (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=238206)

[email protected] August 28th 12 07:06 PM

Touring in India in Summer

Indianhomestays.org is an independent travel company, specializing in Home stays, Bed and Breakfast, Resorts and Service Apartments. We are a small, friendly group of travel professionals, who aim to arrange reliable, safe and secure Home-stays, Bed and Breakfast, Resorts and Small hotels across major cities of India. Most of our homestays do not boast of luxury, however, they are charming places with all basic comforts & amenities, cleanliness, hygiene, delicious home-made simple food and courteous service. We are proud to mention that we have a very high client satisfaction rating. We have personally visited most of the homes featured on our website, and travel regularly to update our knowledge.