CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Looking for Trek R200 Rack (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=91903)

Markyt July 11th 05 10:56 PM

Looking for Trek R200 Rack

I just took ownership of a Trek R200. I have seen many of these with rear
racks and would to get one for my bike. I think Trek made these racks
themselves and as far as I can tell they have liquidated all of these bike
and the parts for them. Does anyone out here know of a place where I could
purchase one of these racks? They have an unusual mount that is quite
unlike most other racks that I have seen.

Thanks....mark

Jonathan Kaplan July 12th 05 01:00 AM

Try posting the same inquiry to ihpv newsgroup or to the bentrideronline
forum. Also, you should call Valley Bikes, Poweron cycling, etc. Valley
bikes blew out a lot of treks at $500 each when Trek discontinued them.