CycleBanter.com

-   -   Another nasty holiday season on RBT (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256985)

Andre Jute[_2_] January 16th 19 10:06 AM

Another nasty holiday season on RBT

Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

Sir Ridesalot January 16th 19 10:15 AM

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Cheers

[email protected] January 16th 19 02:56 PM

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 2:15:27 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Cheers

I'd be willing to bet that I would drop you with one punch. But just to make sure I'd hit you a half dozen times before you could fall. Funny thing boxing, the reaction times are built into the muscles and you have to hold it back rather than concentrate on trying to use it.

Sir Ridesalot January 16th 19 03:25 PM

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:56:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 2:15:27 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Cheers

I'd be willing to bet that I would drop you with one punch. But just to make sure I'd hit you a half dozen times before you could fall. Funny thing boxing, the reaction times are built into the muscles and you have to hold it back rather than concentrate on trying to use it.

I'd REALLY like to see you try!

Cheers

Tosspot[_3_] January 16th 19 07:55 PM

Speak for yerself. I got completely ****ed on Hernos Old Tom Gin.

[email protected] January 17th 19 12:04 AM

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 7:25:47 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:56:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 2:15:27 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Cheers

I'd be willing to bet that I would drop you with one punch. But just to make sure I'd hit you a half dozen times before you could fall. Funny thing boxing, the reaction times are built into the muscles and you have to hold it back rather than concentrate on trying to use it.

I'd REALLY like to see you try!

Cheers

Any time you're in Oakland just let me know.

JBeattie January 17th 19 02:03 AM

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 4:04:05 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

What is this? The fifth grade?

-- Jay Beattie.

Andre Jute[_2_] January 17th 19 09:50 AM

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 7:55:54 PM UTC, Tosspot wrote:
On 1/16/19 11:06 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no
for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and
undesirables.

Speak for yerself. I got completely ****ed on Hernos Old Tom Gin.

You earned your hangover. Some years ago I laid in some really good champagne, the kind that comes from the estate in a bottle with a laser-printed label, not available to the nouveau riche because they'll never discover its name until it's all gone and a few bottles appear in auctions after its best years are past, but almost every one of the medications that keep me alive have warnings against the co-consumption of alcohol... I opened a bottle for my wife and tried to pretend my soda water with a splash of summer fruits was-- well, something.

Andre Jute
Definitely not a volunteer for teetotalling

Andre Jute[_2_] January 17th 19 09:53 AM

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 10:15:27 AM UTC, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Another worthless clown who wants to be a gatekeeper.

Andre Jute
Congenital fascists everywhere