CycleBanter.com

-   -   TFL Helmets (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254746)

Simon Jester September 16th 17 11:24 PM

TFL Helmets

In light of recent event I assume all Tube passengers will be required to wear cycle helmets.
After all, if you wear a cycle helmet you cannot be hurt.

Judith[_4_] September 17th 17 05:03 PM

TFL Helmets

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 15:24:51 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester
wrote:

In light of recent event I assume all Tube passengers will be required to wear cycle helmets.
After all, if you wear a cycle helmet you cannot be hurt.

My, my : that's really funny.

Very well done.

Mr Pounder Esquire September 17th 17 05:19 PM

TFL Helmets

Simon Jester wrote:
In light of recent event I assume all Tube passengers will be
required to wear cycle helmets. After all, if you wear a cycle helmet
you cannot be hurt.

Prick.

Simon Jester September 18th 17 12:11 AM

TFL Helmets

On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 5:20:30 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
In light of recent event I assume all Tube passengers will be
required to wear cycle helmets. After all, if you wear a cycle helmet
you cannot be hurt.

Prick.

Why are you so obsessed with cattle?