CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   JOHN, JOHN...NO BLAZINGPEDALS (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=70370)

Johnny NoCom December 2nd 04 04:38 PM

JOHN, JOHN...NO BLAZINGPEDALS

George Wrote:
I believe CK was at Black Bear - another site where Nocom was NoShow

and
NoGo.

I checked the results of that downhill century ride:
http://www.doitsports.com/newresults...76374_2004.txt

And CK, or Chris Evans had his ass handed to him by 22 wedgie riders.
So much for his prowless, especially his constant boasting kicking
EVERYONE'S ass......NOT!!!!!!

And his buddy Johnny Foltz fared no better with the SAME asshatchet's
reaming his anus too!

Johnny

blazingpedals December 2nd 04 06:58 PM

Johnny NoCom Wrote:
George Wrote:
I believe CK was at Black Bear - another site where Nocom was NoShow

and
NoGo.

I checked the results of that downhill century ride:
http://www.doitsports.com/newresults...76374_2004.txt

And CK, or Chris Evans had his ass handed to him by 22 wedgie riders.
So much for his prowless, especially his constant boasting kicking
EVERYONE'S ass......NOT!!!!!!

And his buddy Johnny Foltz fared no better with the SAME asshatchet's
reaming his anus too!

Johnny

The really horrible part is that nobody cares but you.

BTW, sorry to see your uncivil behavior got you kicked off Cycling
Forums. NOT!!!

--
blazingpedals

Johnny NoCom December 3rd 04 02:01 AM

Yo Tom,

You coming to the P A R T Y ?????

You can meet me in person!

Johnny

Tom Sherman wrote:

blazingpedals wrote:

Johnny NoCom Wrote:

George Wrote:

I believe CK was at Black Bear - another site where Nocom was NoShow

and

NoGo.

I checked the results of that downhill century ride:
http://www.doitsports.com/newresults...76374_2004.txt

And CK, or Chris Evans had his ass handed to him by 22 wedgie riders.
So much for his prowless, especially his constant boasting kicking
EVERYONE'S ass......NOT!!!!!!

And his buddy Johnny Foltz fared no better with the SAME asshatchet's
reaming his anus too!

Johnny

The really horrible part is that nobody cares but you.

BTW, sorry to see your uncivil behavior got you kicked off Cycling
Forums. NOT!!!

We have free speech here on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent. ;)

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

lowracervk2 December 3rd 04 04:48 AM

blazingpedals Wrote:
The really horrible part is that nobody cares but you.

BTW, sorry to see your uncivil behavior got you kicked off Cycling
Forums. NOT!!!

It wasn't his uncivil behavior necessarily. It could have been my
letter to the forum moderator. I sure his idiotic behavior didn't help
his matters any.

--
lowracervk2

Johnny NoCom December 3rd 04 06:53 AM

Blazingpedals posted:

The really horrible part is that nobody cares but you.

BTW, sorry to see your uncivil behavior got you kicked off Cycling Forums.

NOT!!!

John Baloneypedals,

What you don't realize is you can't keep me off your BACK. As long as you
continue BS ing the readership with worthless feats of lackluster speed.

16 mph on the Hilly....Haaah

Johnny NoCom@bentrideronline

Johnny NoCom December 3rd 04 07:10 AM

Johnny NoCom wrote:

Blazingpedals posted:

The really horrible part is that nobody cares but you.

BTW, sorry to see your uncivil behavior got you kicked off Cycling Forums.

NOT!!!

John Baloneypedals,

What you don't realize is you can't keep me off your BACK. As long as you
continue BS ing the readership with worthless feats of lackluster speed.

16 mph on the Hilly....Haaah

Johnny NoCom@bentrideronline

John John Baloneypedals,

ISN'T IT ODD I'M STILL POSTING ON CYCLING FORUMS?
AND GUESS WHAT? ALL THIS IS ARCHIVED FOREVER
ON THE USENET FOR ALL TO SEE.....

Johnny NoCom@bentrideronline

Johnny NoCom. December 3rd 04 09:31 AM

blazingpedals Wrote:
The really horrible part is that nobody cares but you.

BTW, sorry to see your uncivil behavior got you kicked off Cycling
Forums. NOT!!!

J o h n J o h n , A s y o u c a n s e e I ' m n o t
b o o t e d o f f a n y w h e r e , l e t a l o n e H E R E
! K e e p b r a g g i n g , , , , , , Y A W N . . . . .

J o h n n y N o C o m @ b e n t r i d e r o n l i n e . c o m

--
Johnny NoCom.

Just zis Guy, you know? December 3rd 04 11:44 AM

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 19:30:09 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote in message
:

We have free speech here on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent. ;)

Indeed. Some of the actual opinions are pretty cheap, too ;-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Tom Sherman December 4th 04 02:23 AM

Johnny NoCom wrote:

Yo Tom,

You coming to the P A R T Y ?????

You can meet me in person!

Sometimes we end up doing what we need to do and should do instead of
doing what we would like to.