CycleBanter.com

-   -   child hospitalised by cyclist (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=258407)

MrCheerful November 8th 19 07:10 AM

child hospitalised by cyclist

Guess what? He didn't leave his details.

https://www.gazetteherald.co.uk/news...yclist-norton/

Simon Jester November 8th 19 05:08 PM

On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 6:10:21 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
Guess what? He didn't leave his details.

https://www.gazetteherald.co.uk/news...yclist-norton/

Luckily the victim was riding a bicycle rather than driving a car.
Of course had the child run out in front of a car nobody would consider blaming the driver.

jnugent November 8th 19 05:24 PM

On 08/11/2019 16:08, Simon Jester wrote:

On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 6:10:21 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:

Guess what? He didn't leave his details.

https://www.gazetteherald.co.uk/news...yclist-norton/

Luckily the victim was riding a bicycle rather than driving a car.
Of course had the child run out in front of a car nobody would consider blaming the driver.

QUOTE:
The cyclist did stop at the scene and after remaining for a short time
and passing on his apologies, continued on his journey.
ENDQUOTE

So the cyclist apologised because he'd done nothing wrong and it was all
the victim's fault.

I bet we're all glad that that's sorted out.

I wonder why he didn't leave his name and address so that the child's
parents could forward a cheque for damage to his bike and to compensate
for his hurt feelings / shock?

Simon Jester November 8th 19 06:22 PM

On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 4:25:03 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
[...]

Hook, line, sinker, rod and copy of Angling Times.

jnugent November 8th 19 06:26 PM

On 08/11/2019 17:22, Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

Inculcate competing and balancing blurred nest wanderings, captions
excluded.

See? You aren't the only one who can string together a collection of
random words.

Mr Pounder Esquire November 8th 19 06:39 PM

Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

Says the group clown.

Simon Jester November 8th 19 11:46 PM

On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 5:26:40 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
[...]

My words may seem random to something from Liverpool but they should make sense to a human with an IQ greater than a cucumber.

TMS320 November 9th 19 12:44 PM

child hospitalised by cyclist

On 08/11/2019 16:08, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 6:10:21 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
Guess what? He didn't leave his details.

https://www.gazetteherald.co.uk/news...yclist-norton/

"The child was taken home by a passing couple..."

Oh well, that's their own childrens' inheritance down the pan when they
have to fight a kiddy fiddling charge in 20 years time.

Luckily the victim was riding a bicycle rather than driving a car. Of
course had the child run out in front of a car nobody would consider
blaming the driver.

As long as the driver takes less than the 5 minutes officially allowed
before pressing the brake, what's the problem?