CycleBanter.com

-   -   Where is he? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=259489)

colwyn[_2_] May 31st 20 07:27 PM

Where is he?

Last time seen 11th of May

Mr. Cheerful walks through life with a smile on his face, but he’s got a
less-than-cheerful secret to hide.

Roger Hargreaves thought it was because he had only 3 hairs

Simon Mason[_6_] May 31st 20 07:45 PM

Where is he?

On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 7:27:38 PM UTC+1, colwyn wrote:
Last time seen 11th of May

Mr. Cheerful walks through life with a smile on his face, but he’s got a
less-than-cheerful secret to hide.

Roger Hargreaves thought it was because he had only 3 hairs

Last time I checked, he was still in my killfile.

colwyn[_2_] May 31st 20 07:56 PM

Where is he?

On 31/05/2020 19:45, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 7:27:38 PM UTC+1, colwyn wrote:
Last time seen 11th of May

Mr. Cheerful walks through life with a smile on his face, but he’s got a
less-than-cheerful secret to hide.

Roger Hargreaves thought it was because he had only 3 hairs

Last time I checked, he was still in my killfile.

Maybe he is reincarnating as another of Roger Hargreaves characters?

Mr.Nobody perhaps?
https://www.mrmen.com/characters/